Skin specialists and therapist assume that nothing can do better skin care than massages and therapies. Traditional Ayurvedic massage is one of these therapies which are essential for health care and beauty at the same time for a well-balanced life style. Ayurvedic massage is not only ancient massage type but it also worth trying for diet and lifestyle maintenance. There are numerous benefits of Ayurvedic massage including longevity, anti-aging and skin nourishment. Following are some of the benefits of Ayurvedic massage.
- Reverses, prevents aging and increases longevity.
- Removes fatigue and stress from work and life overall.
- Promotes good vision.
- Gives beautiful luster to the skin.
- Works on several levels to reduce stress, improve immune functioning and revitalize the body.
- Increases blood circulation and makes the skin naturally soft and radiant.
- Improves concentration.
- Makes the body feel light, active and energetic.
- Increases body heat and improves circulation.
- Remedy for insomnia.
- Oil rubbed into the skin prevents dehydration and strengthens the nerves.
Above are some of the benefits of Ayurvedic massage and for more details some professional therapist can be consulted.
Filed under: Ayurvedic Massage | Tagged: ayurvedic massage, ayurvedic massage benefits, ayurvedic massage process, benefits of ayurvedic massage, importanace of ayurvedic massage, process of ayurvedic massage | Leave a comment »